Milimalist Architecture appeared in the late 20th century, a movement in the history of contemporary architecture as an innovative breakthrough in architectural development , sophisticated simple visual language , rustic but not dry, tightly composed, without surplus. Nothing more, just to emphasize the basic characteristics, a minimal house style that is truly a place of peace, where contemplation is the free space of the soul. When tired of artistic decorative frills, too many details, too many colours, moldings, the ideal place where you want to set foot is the art architecture "minimum".
The house is simple, natural light stained.
White walls and floors with the large array of glass to create an elegant and pure style.
Minimalism's very strong influence on interior trends in the Nordic countries in the late 19th century until the present, and has a large influence in the Americas. In Asia, Japan is considered to be a master of modern style and sophistication and the echoes of contemporary minimalism is in most contemporary Japanese architecture and traditions. In particular in the field of architecture, creativity "minimum" minimilism transcend all boundaries of space and time to develop the strength of pure simplicity. Architecture "minimum" comes from the concept of beauty and culture, influenced by Zen thought in traditional Japanese architecture (Zen, Shiubui, Ma)
* Less means more:
- Minimalist style as the name implies, focuses on reducing to the minimum the decoration of interior space. Contrary to the standard interior painting tradition of enriching the space inside with widgets and more complex decorative style towards eliminating redundant items in order to keep a perfect space. Built on the foundation of the philosophy of "less is more ", the interior in minimalism style draws attention to the contours and texture lurking below. The walls, floors and lighting effects on this plane is important to do for minimalist style. Using the simple lines and the combination with the calculation of the plane, the interior style is an overall consistency, coherence and layout is retained an architectural beautiful place, airy and spacious.
The room to make the most of natural light.
White walls highlight other decorative elements.
* The main principles:
- As with other furniture style, minimalism style also has features that help to distinguish them from other styles. The leading principle of this style is encapsulated in the word "limited". Restrictions in decorating, layout restrictions and too much furniture in the interior, retaining the component only really necessary to meet the requirements in terms of performance and aesthetics.
Materials and colours used are very limited but still looks luxurious and elegant.
- The limited use of color in decorating is the most recognizable feature of this style. Normally, there are no more than three colours in space furniture style minimaism: a background colour, a colour theme and an accent colour. Colours of the walls are neutral colours to create a background accompaniment of the decorations inside, the attention of the observer to the important points. Neutral background also works to create a strong contrast between the decorative elements and effects to create a strong contrast between the decorative elements and work to connect these components together. The white walls are a very popular style in minmalism as a smooth background style to increase the value of the furniture around, and gives the visual effect of a larger space, more airy.
The limit does not mean that furniture creates space cold and boring.
Minimalism style is simple overall and deep feeling.
* The use of lights for interior decoration.
- Due to limited use of color in interior lighting in the style of minimalism is seen as an important decorative elements to create visual effects and aesthetics. The use of light, focused to highlight key areas and create shadows with high efficiency to flatter the shape of objects and other architectural elements. Natural light is filtered through the curtains, a front shield, cotton wind on the wall or even through the tree outside a purposeful way to cross into the inner space to achieve efficient lighting design and aesthetics that have driven before. Artificial light carefully selected to emphasize the shape and structure of the interior components.
- The interior components as well as widgets, tables and chairs are used at a minimal level, but still meet the requirements for use of facilities. The furniture of interior style minimalism is shaped simple, harmonious and modern, made up of lines not picky but delicate. These items are to meet the demand for human life and also as the section for interior decoration. Furniture is not just a place to sit, but also considers the sculpture made to utalize the beauty of the space inside.
Lighting is a very important component of the overall decoration, aims to create about bright lights.
* An appropriate lifestyle
- Minimalism style is easily applied in the design of office furniture. Workspaces are often required to be neatly arranged, and still meet the public use in the best way. This is consistent with the criteria of the school of minimalism. And although the majority of the office using artificial light is the main light source, it also makes the most of natural light sources and this is becoming increasingly popular. The allocation of office space for a neat, nice layout, full of natural light can increase enthusiasm and fans for the office staff. In addition, the use of selective and limited decoration materials in office furniture and with the desk area decorated with simply shaped chairs also makes the atmoshphere no less an elegant luxury than that of the majority of the office.
- Not only a furnishing style and architecture, minimalism also shows the lifestyle of the owner. With the motto "remove what is not needed", this style really does not suit those who like details, like the complicated decorations, or simply that of those people who do not like to remove the details. Conversely, those who prefer orderly, free and liberal, they can find in this style of their personal favorites. Europe after a long period the charm with the more sophisticated, complex patterns turns to look for the beauty in simplicity. With the accelerated pace of life, in the increasingly competitive large and growing population density, open space, filled with light become what people dream. That is probably the reason why this style gained influence and success. The popularity of interior architectural design in particular and in general in the developed industrial countries.
- "The beauty of harmony depend on simplicity."
ACiG - www.acigvn.com